Company is the most popular type of business entity in India. Company has a few advantages that over other type of business, such as proprietorship firm, partnership firm, or Limited Liability Partnership doesn’t have. We will examine them in a word in this article. By Company enrollment here we mean, registration of company according to arrangement of Company Act, 2013. Company Act, 2013 has recommended numerous kinds of Companies, for example,
- Private Limited Company-Private Limited Company is the most common and mainstream kind of corporate lawful element in India. To enlist a private restricted Company, at least two investors and two chiefs are required. Company which can not raise assets from public. Private Limited Company has one more sort, for example, one individual Company.
- One Person Company-One Person Company is a cross breed of Sole-Proprietor and Company type of business. This is an uncommon sort of private restricted Company. In contrast to general private restricted Company, it has just a single investor, that is the reason, its called one individual Company.
- Public Limited Company-An Company whose protections are exchanged on a stock trade and can be purchased and sold by anybody. Public Companies can raise assets from public by method of issue of offers, bonds, debentures and so on
Aside from this, Company Act, 2013 has referenced some exceptional kinds of Companies likewise like:
- Nidhi Company: Nidhi Company can take stores and offer advances to its individuals
- Producer Company: Producer Company is framed by farmers for their common advantages.
- Section 8 Company: Company that has target to spend benefits on its goals. Means it works for social government assistance and is commonly classified as NGO Company.
For what reason to enlist Company?
- Company has some great highlights that different types of business that doesn’t have, as;
- Company is discrete legitimate substance: Company and its proprietors are two unique people in eyes of laws
- Company has interminable life: Means it will never kick the bucket by its own
- Company can purchase resources, hold properties and sell properties in its own name
- Company can sue others or be sued in its name
- Companies’ container number is distinctive structure that of its proprietors
- Company can raise as much capital as it needs from public
Process of Company Registration:
- Preparation of documents
- Application for Digital Signature certificate is filed
- Application for company registration is filed
- Company is enlisted and Incorporation authentication of Company is given by the recorder of Companys
Would you be able to complete Online Company Registration?
Administration of India has made Company enrollment to be done on the web. In this way, its uplifting news for you. You don’t need to visit our office to get your Company enlisted. You can send your self validated archives through sends or whatsapp. We will do all different things done. You can pay charges by on the web or through government applications and so on
Company Registration charges?
Company registration charges change contingent upon capital, area, kinds of Company and furthermore on premise of number of investors and chiefs that Company would have.